We welcome all enquiries for using the Village Hall and we will actively seek to meet your requirements.
If you run a business, club or organisation and would like to book the Village Hall for a regular activity, you can view more information about our approach to encouraging businesses to use our Village Hall at Business Partners
Planning Your Booking
Date & Time
For available dates and times for each of our rooms look at our Calendar of Events
What We Offer
To know about our rooms, facilities and equipment look at What We Offer
Conditions of Hire
To know about our Conditions of Hire look at our Conditions of Hire
If you will be providing alcohol look at our guidance on the provision of alcohol
Make a Booking
If you want to make a booking, discuss the availability of our rooms or require any further information then you should contact us by one of the following means:
We will be pleased to provide you with further information and advice and to assist you to make the right booking appropriate to your needs.
To Complete Your Booking
Once you are happy with the details of your booking we will send you:
- the details of your booking
- a copy of our Conditions of Hire
- information on how and when to pay
We prefer to send this information by email, but will send it to you by post if you prefer.
To complete your booking you need to:
- confirm that the details of your booking are correct
- confirm your agreement to our Conditions of Hire
- make any payment required
We prefer to receive this information by email, but you may sent it to us by post if you prefer.
Once we have received your confirmation (above) and your payment (if relevant) we will send you a confirmation of your booking.
Prior to Your Function
We will contact you prior to your function to:
- make any arrangements for you to access the Village Hall either before or at the start of your function
- brief you on using the rooms and equipments and the fire and emergency procedures
- confirm arrangements for complying with any licensing requirements