We welcome all enquiries for using the Village Hall and we will actively seek to meet your requirements. We have some twenty organisations that use the hall for regular activities such a fitness, dog training, music etc. See our front page for details of these clubs. In addition in any year we have some seventy single bookings by individuals and clubs for activities such as parties and meetings.
Currently due to a lack of volunteers we are unable to take any further single bookings. We apologise to those of you who have used the hall in the past. If you know of anyone prepared to put their time and energy into helping please let us know. Please call 07747 860 592
The Charity welcomes regular hiring of the Village Hall and offers discounted hire charges for such bookings. For details of these discounted hire charges see discounted charges. If you wish to discuss making a regular booking please see Make a Booking below.
If you run a business, club or organisation and would like to book the Village Hall for a regular activity, you can view more information about our approach to encouraging businesses to use our Village Hall at Business Partners
The Charity exists to provide a centre for community and social activities and is focused on making the Village Hall attractive and welcoming.
However the Charity’s trustees have a duty to protect the Village Hall and its facilities from damage so that it remains able to support the maximum number of activities for the community. Unfortunately, based on past occurrence of serious damage, the following types of bookings are not accepted:
- parties for children over the age of 11
- parties for ages 16 to 21 inclusive
Planning Your Booking
Date & Time
For available dates and times for each of our rooms look at our Calendar of Events
What We Offer
To know about our rooms, facilities and equipment look at What We Offer.
Please note the hire of equipment is only in conjunction with the booking of a room and is not for use outside the village hall.
Conditions of Hire
To know about our Conditions of Hire look at our Conditions of Hire
If you will be providing alcohol look at our guidance on the provision of alcohol
Make a Booking
If you want to make a booking, discuss the availability of our rooms or require any further information then you should contact us as follows:
- email (Please provide a contact phone number in your email):
- phone us on 0774 786 0592
We will be pleased to provide you with further information and advice and to assist you to make the right booking appropriate to your needs.
To Complete Your Booking
Once you are happy with the details of your booking we will send you:
- the details of your booking
- a copy of our Conditions of Hire
- information on how and when to pay
We prefer to send this information by email, but will send it to you by post if you prefer.
To complete your booking you need to:
- confirm that the details of your booking are correct
- provide us with specific details of your personal data (required for us to agree to your booking). For further information on how we process personal data see use of personal data
- confirm your agreement to our Conditions of Hire
- make any payment required
We prefer to receive this information by email, but you may sent it to us by post if you prefer.
Once we have received your confirmation (above) and your payment (if relevant) we will send you a confirmation of your booking.
Prior to Your Function
We will contact you prior to your function to:
- make any arrangements for you to access the Village Hall either before or at the start of your function
- brief you on using the rooms and equipments and the fire and emergency procedures
- confirm arrangements for complying with any licensing requirements