These charges will be effective until 31 March 2018. As a matter of policy, in the last quarter of each year the Trustee Board will review and agree the hire charges for the following year.
The Trustee Board also offers discounted room hire charges to organisations meeting certain criteria. Details of these charges can be found at discounted charges.
Peak & Non-Peak Times
The hire charge for room hire is based on the time at which a booking takes place. Each half hour of the booking is charged according to whether it is a peak time or non-peak time hour. Bookings are made in half-hour increments starting on the hour or half-hour.
The non-peak times are:
- 00.00 on Monday to 18.00 on Saturday
- 08.00 on Sunday to 00.00 on Monday
The peak times are 18.00 on Saturday to 08.00 on Sunday.
Room Hire Charges
The standard hire charges for room hire are:
The Hire Period
The time booked includes time for set up and take down periods before and after the event.
The Hire Charge includes:
- use of tables and chairs
- use of the relevant kitchen
- use of cups, plates and cutlery (by prior arrangement)
- heating and lighting
We do not provide:
- tea towels or hand towels in the kitchens
We offer a number of discounts:
- 3 bookings (each of 2 or more hours) in the year – 10% off the 4th booking
- introduce a friend. A time limited promotion that will be announced from time to time:
- 10% off the next booking of person making the introduction and 10% off the first booking of the “friend”, which must be in the same year
- the person making the introduction must have booked a room at least once in the year the introduction is made. The “friend” must not have booked in the last 3 years
- promotions – ad hoc time limited promotions which will be announced from time to time.
In addition the Trustee Board offers discounted hire charges to organisations meeting certain criteria. Details of these charges can be found at discounted charges.
Table & Chair Hire
Tables and plastic chairs can be hired for private use by residents of the local area.
The charges are based on a hire period of 4 days; day 1 pick up – day 4 return. However the total number of tables hired out at any one time will be restricted to 6. The charges are:
- tables – £2.00
- plastic chairs – £0.25
The following equipment can be hired in conjunction with a booking of one of the rooms, at the following rates:
- Lectern and light: free
- Flip Chart and pens: £5.00 per session
- Projector screen and projector table: £5.00 per session
- Projector: £25.00 per session
- 35mm projector: £10.00 per session
Table Tennis Table: £5.00 per 4 hour session
Parish Council Facilities
The Multi Use Games Area (MUGA)
£5.00 per hour
The MUGA can be booked in conjunction with a booking of one of the rooms.
The Recreation Ground
variable cost based on usage
The Recreation Ground can be booked in conjunction with a booking of one of the rooms.